Here's some info on how to host a House Concert for YOUR Circle of Friends and Family!
Don’t Take My Word For It
Andrew and Jessica
Hosted a Host Concert - Toronto, ON - December 2014
You are our cup of tea! What a great night out for us! We just loved it!!! You are great!!! Thank you so much! We hadn't heard of you before the show, but were absolutely delighted! Can't wait until next year when we host you at OUR place!"
Attended A House Concert - Columbus, OH - February 2015
Hosted a House Concert - Huntsville, ON - June 2015
Here's Exactly What You'll Learn about House Concerts
- Why a House Concert will be the best event you attend or host this year!
- How to take ANY space you've got in your living room, basement, garage or backyard and turn it into an intimate concert setting!
- How to plan the start, middle and close of your house concert so that it leaves the audience wanting MORE!
- How to make sure you get a packed house without stress or a huge time investment
- Why a House Concert is 10x better than seeing a musician in a bar or nightclub.
- New Ways to go about inviting the people in your life and make sure they have the best experience possible without having to "bug" them.
- How much it costs to bring David and Special K to perform for YOUR friends and family
- How to Host a House Concert with NO upfront cost!
- and lots more.....
Still Not Sure?
We've Thought of EVERYTHING! If you have ANY unanswered questions about House concerts...
They are GUARANTEED to be answered in this FREE PDF.